Landscaping Services in Fullerton Ca
Local Landscaping in Fullerton That Cares!
Lawn Care Services That We Offer
- Lawn Mowing Services Who doesn’t want their lawn mowed? Our lawn mowing service will provide the right size of grass cutting, that will be appealing to your lawn needs. We use top notch equipment, that will give the right results. You can schedule for every week, every other week, or upon request.
- Leaf Removal Service Either small or large yard, our leaf removal service, will keep your yard squeaky clean from leaves. Fall leaves can be fun for your furry pets and kids for outdoor play. But if it doesn’t get cleaned, it can ruin your lawn. We offer excellent rates on yard clean up and fall leaves removal.
- Commercial Lawn Care Maintenance We don’t only cater to residential properties, but provide our services to commercial properties. Either you are looking to impress your customers, enhance your property, or provide that fresh air to your students, and employees, we can ensure that your lawn will be well maintained.
- Bush Trimming Service As a homeowner, shrub trimming clean up are probably one thing you avoid. Probably afraid to damage your plant, or even not knowing how to properly trim them, you allow it to grow out of control. We have experienced many customers that have been in your same situation. So don’t stress about anything, and let us handle this for you. Our bush trimming services will ensure that your property looks neat and beautiful.
- Weed Control Service Don’t think you want stubborn weeds in your grass, so we are here to take control and remove them. Weeds are very unwelcoming to your well maintained lawn, Fullerton Landscaping experts can help get rid of them. There are various types of weeds, and our weed control services can treat them properly. They can grow back fairly quickly, if not treated with the right amount. Your lawn’s health has everything to do with the treatment and the absence of these weeds.
- Lawn Treatment & Spraying is just one of the many things that your lawn needs. Lawn treatment and spraying is very important to keep a healthy lawn. The spray treatment will get rid of anything that will damage your lawn. Of course this will help get rid of weeds, in addition it will provide exactly what your lawn needs to stay healthy and strong.
Do It Yourself Lawn Care
- Do it yourself lawn care starts with testing the soil. It's important to test your soil resulting in a neutral pH which is about 6.5 on the pH tester. By understanding the status of your soil, will then determine how to start treating and maintaining your lawn. This will also help you decide on what kind of fertilizer you purchase for your yard.
- Once your soil has been tested, you can go ahead and mow your lawn. Mowing your lawn will allow your soil to breathe and trim all substances that are not needed. As a result, you will then have a nice trimmed lawn, being it's your ultimate goal.
- Start a 4-6 week chemical schedule for your lawn. You want to start this process in early spring, maybe the first week of April. The chemical treatment will get rid of the weeds that are already in your lawn, hindering the grass to grow. This will all be in preparation of having a healthy lawn in the long run. Apply the fertilizer that has a pre-emergent herbicide, and then a fertilizer that is a weed preventer.
- Then water your lawn regularly, about every five days. You want to make sure that you add at least an inch of water per week. After these important steps you should have a lovely lawn that you can be proud of.
Lawn Care Tips
When cutting your grass, make sure that you are not over cutting your lawn in a way that damages the roots. Studies have shown that having around 2 1/2 inches is best for a strong lawn. When a lawn is mowed too low, the opportunity for weeds to grow in place becomes higher. Another productive reason for taller grass is to hold more water which will keep roots from drying. Another great tip is to use organic fertilizer instead of fertilizers with insecticide. These regular fertilizer with insecticide kills all pests included ones that are needed to grow your lawn. Next time you are out shopping for a fertilizer, pay attention to the details, and go with an organic fertilizer instead.
Fullerton's Top Grass Cutting, Landscape, and Yard Work Services
Lawn Care Services Fullerton, will help you with all of your lawn treatment needs. As mentioned above, continue to water, provide sunlight, have great soil, and we can finish caring for your lawn with our lawn mowing services. The lawn care expertise is what we have, and we would love to be there every step of the way. We hope you find our tips on caring for your landscape useful, and start taking some action on your property. Like we say “Let it grow and we will mow”! We have been in the landscaping business for a while, so rest assured that you will be taken cared of. Call us today, schedule a lawn analysis, and get your residential or commercial property beautified with our landscaping services.